My last 50 Facts About Me was in 2016, and now that I am almost 22 I think it’s time for an updated version.
Here it goes:
50 Facts About Claire
- I love documenting my life in pictures and videos.
- I believe friendship is one of the most important things in life.
- I drink apple cider vinegar every morning.
- I grew up on Cape Cod.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- I have a hard time telling people I don’t drink.
- I still LOVE boybands.
- I am in love with Mitch Grassi.
- If I could have unlimited money to spend on one thing, I would choose plane tickets.
- Sometimes I travel alone.
- I save my money, and I buy everything on my own.
- Still seeking perfection in everything I do.
- I love listening to violin.
- I am 22 in a week and I still get hormonal acne.
- I lived in England for 6 months.
- I don’t own a car.
- My best friend and I are working on getting better and more skilled at jump roping.
- I love seafood.
- I have a cat, his name is Max. We call him Bitty.
- I am still allergic to cats.
- I can’t drink coffee.
- I love the ocean.
- I am a water sign!
- I have seen Harry Styles three times, next week it will be four.
- I used to live in one room with my entire family. I absolutely hated it.
- My cat is a Maine Coon and he was found in a field.
- My sister goes to Veterinary school, and I think I should go to law school.
- I do not like parsley.
- I have never been in love with a guy.
- I don’t look like my parents.
- I grew up watching Japanese cartoons ie. Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Hamtaro, Doraemon, Kureyon Shin-Chan, Chibi Maruko Chan, Sazae-san, all in Japanese, of course.
- I truly believe you should dress to impress, and dress for the job you want.
- I removed the Marilyn Monroe beauty mark I had.
- I removed it by myself.
- I wear blue contacts for half the year.
- I have a keen eye for photography and composition.
- I have a friend and he is 7’3″. I told him he could be famous if he wanted to, he said he doesn’t want to be famous, right now.
- Prince Charles walked up to him and asked him how tall he was, and said, “It must be all of that American beef.”
- I still want to learn French, Russian, and Italian. Damnit Claire get on that.
- I love babies.
- I want to learn to play keyboard.
- I have a fear of flying, but I force myself to do it. If you ever catch me on a plane, I have music blasting in my headphones and my eyes closed the entire time.
- Sometimes I want to feel drunk but then I remember I can’t.
- I wish I could wear everything Gucci.
- Aha! by PTX is my anthem (right now).
- I keep a bucket list that is many pages long, and once a year I check back on it and I find many things to check off.
- One thing that was on my bucket list is to sit first class, and I unknowingly did on a train in Italy, and then a guy told me I had to pay him for the seat.
- I’ve never been to any professional sports game.
- I think money is nice, but integrity is better.
Last but not least, the words I always have to remind myself:
- EVERY SECOND YOU SPEND THINKING ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS, IT IS TAKING AWAY FROM TIME THAT YOU CAN CREATE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. SPEND THAT ENERGY ON YOUR VISIONS AND EXECUTE.
YOU NEED TO UNFOLLOW A BUNCH OF PEOPLE, CLEAN YOUR FEED UP AND INFLUENCE YOURSELF IN THE RIGHT WAY. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN, COME TO NY AND SHAKE MY HAND:
You need to stop giving a sh!t about what anybody else has, and realize that if you put your head down and just work for 10 years,
no glamor, no new car, suitcase, jewelry, trip, event, Coachella, no new sneakers, and just work, you will have it.
DON’T CHASE FAST CASH.